Michał ZielińskiBorn: 1995 Mail: email@example.com or: firstname.lastname@example.org GitHub: zielmicha
- Silver medal in Central European Olympiad in Informatics 2013 in Croatia
- Two bronze medals in Polish Olympiad in Informatics 2013, 2014
- First prize in CanSats in Europe 2013 won first prize in mini-satellite building contest organized by ESA.
- 9th place in Polish Collegiate Championship in Team Programming 2015Akademickie Mistrzostwa Polski w Programowaniu Zespołowym
- 13th place in Central European Regional Contest 2015ACM International Collegiate Programming Contest
- Won Escape from /dev/null 2013 in Google Kraków
- Qualified to Central European Regional Contest 2014ACM International Collegiate Programming Contest
- Second prize in Polish Olympiad of Knowledge about Internet and IT 2013 Netmasters Cup
- Emacs for Android 2012 managed to port GNU/Emacs to Android.
- Google Code-in 2012, 2013 participated twice
- 2011 laureate of Olympiad in Informatics for Junior High School (Olimpiada Informatyczna Gimnazjalistów)
- 2008-2011 laureate of Lesser Poland's Informatics Contest (3 times)
- 2011 laureate of Lesser Poland's Mathematical Contest
- Jagiellonian University in Kraków, Poland
- Individual studies in mathematics and science (pl: Studia Matematyczno-Przyrodnicze)
- Theoretical Computer Science as a main course
- I'm particularly interested in networking and cryptography.
- The August Witkowski 5th High School in Kraków, Poland
- Physics classes with cooperation of Jagiellonian University.
- Individual learning of mathematics.
- Received Minister of Education scholarship (twice).
- SafeDeflate 2016 a CRIME/BREACH attack resistant compression algorithm
- Multilink 2014-2015 a TCP-based aggregation scheme for heterogeneous network links
from 2014 web development, OpenWRT, embedded systems
- Software developer at Husarion
Jul 2014-Jan 2016 Responsible for creation of robocore.io cloud platform.
I've created and I was maintaining platform which enables remote control and programming of
Robocore-basedrobots. This includes a web application for managing robots, Web IDE and an Android application.Technologies: Android, Django, embedded Linux, Dart, Java, WebRTC, sandboxing, Docker, STM32
- Network administrator at my school 2011-2014 I was part of a student team managing school network. We had libvirt (LXC and KVM) based hypervisor server running multiple Linux containers including Samba domain controller. We also managed over 100 Windows computers connected to Active Directory.
- Open source developer from 2010 Python, Django, Nim, C, Linux, Android...
Workshops and other events
- "Breaking Ciphers" workshops 2016 I've ran workshops at The Summer Scientific School showing various attacks on protocols and ciphers.
- Team Leader of Kraksat 2014 participating in European Space Agency contest
My team (kraksat.pl) took part in a mini-satellite building contest.
Technologies: AVR, 3d printer, OpenSCAD, FPV
- codesearch.xyz 2016 search and cross reference any repository
- Freeciv for Android and civsync.com 2011-2014 port of a turn-based strategy game with over 400k Google Play installs.
- networkos.net 2015-2016 a new Linux distribution for embedded devices and converged network utilities for Linux servers and desktops
- pyjvm 2011-2012 Python interpreter written in Java.
- Mich more on github.com/zielmicha
- Polish – native
- English – advanced